Current affairs and news on return to work for cancer survivors and professionals.
Share your thoughts in the blog series Greetings from Work
Share your blog post about work, studying or coping with work.
- The style is up to you: you can blog a professional analysis, a story, share your own experience on cancer or that of a loved one, humorous text, poem, fictional story or something else.
- We can help you with proofreading, so don’t worry about grammar or punctuation.
- Recommended length of the text is approx. 300-600 words.
- Submit the text as a Word or equivalent file (not PDF files) at email@example.com.
- Let us know whether you’d like to use your own name, a pen name or if the text should be published anonymously. Kindly include a pen name. More information on submitting an anonymous text in Finnish.
- Also include a short text to describe yourself: ”The writer…”
- If you wish, you can additionally include a cover and photos to illustrate your blog post (either in JPG or PNG format), let us know who the photographer is and consider copyrights.
- The texts will be published in the order of delivery.